Making your vacation dreams come true since 1984
Direct non-stop Charter packages for Winter 2018
Vacations are now available.
Give us a call today to book
Destination Wedding Information
Why have a destination wedding?
- It’s so easy to plan for you and your guests. All resorts also have a full-time onsite wedding planner who will help you coordinate every aspect of your wedding day.
- Destination weddings cost less than traditional weddings. Planned properly, a destination wedding can save you upwards of $20,000 off the cost of a traditional wedding. And with an All-Inclusive Resort, the cost of the food, drinks and accommodations will be included in your package, so your wedding day becomes an unforgettable mini-vacation for you and your guests.
- It’s memorable. Your family and friends will be talking about your wedding for years to come. It will truly be a celebration you’ll never forget.
Planning a destination wedding
- Carefully select your destination. Take into account your style, wedding preferences and the needs of your guests.
- Let your guest know of your plans. Since your wedding will also serve as a vacation for your guests, give them plenty of time to plan, as they will need to request time off work and save up the money.
- Become familiar with the destination Marriage Laws. Most countries require you to arrive early to complete the necessary paperwork and legalities.
- Arrive Early. So you can finalize any last minute details with the wedding coordinator and look at the ceremony site.